Warwick's Party in the Park
Join in the fun at this FREE family fun day in St Nicholas' Park, Warwick.
There will be so much to see and do. Come down to Party in the Park where you and your family can enjoy a day out -
Stalls - Charities - Food - Drink - Entertainment - Bouncy Castles & Much More!
Monday 26th August 2019, 10am - 5pm!
Apply to trade...
Applications for 2019 event will open in January 2019!
Address: St Nicholas' Park, Banbury Road, Warwick, Warwickshire CV34 4QY
Terms & Conditions:
- A market stall can be provided at an additional cost (as per application form)
- You are required to provide your own marquee and are required to set up and take down your own stall.
- Power is not available, if needed you are able to use a SILENT DIESEL generator with the permission from a Festival Manager.
- Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 28 days before the event date.
- Vehicles are not permitted to stay with the stall except in circumstances where the vehicle is a generator. This must be agreed beforehand with the Festival Manager.
- Vehicles will not be permitted back onto the Pump Rooms until 6pm when the Festival ends. If you decide to leave before 6pm, you will not be permitted to bring your vehicle on site to take down your stall.
- Forms must be completed and returned no later than the 31st July 2019. Payment must also be made by this date.
- The Carnival team does not provide risk assessment templates.
- Food and drink stalls will also need to submit a food permit as requested by Environmental Health at Warwick District Council.
- Any trader wishing to sell Alcohol must apply for a TENS with Warwick District Council.
- Insurance & Risk Assessment must also be provided to the Festival Manager once application has been submitted.
Contact the Festival Manager:
- All stalls contact - Owen - Owen@leamingtoncarnival.org.uk