Thank you for showing interest to attend the Leamington Summer Festival on Saturday 14th July 2018. The Festival will be open to the public from 11am until 6pm, and will run alongside the Leamington Carnival Procession & Barkers Fun Fair in the Pump Room Gardens.
Apply to trade...
Address: Pump Room Gardens, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV32 5AA
Terms & Conditions:
- All Stall Prices are for a 3M x 3M Space Only. Additional Space will be chargeable.
- You are required to provide your own marquee and are required to set up and take down your own stall.
- Power is not available, if needed you are able to use a SILENT DIESEL generator with the permission from a Festival Manager.
- Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 28 days before the Carnival date.
- Vehicles are not permitted to stay with the stall except in circumstances where the vehicle is a generator. This must be agreed beforehand with the Festival Manager.
- Vehicles will not be permitted back onto the Pump Rooms until 6pm when the Festival ends. If you decide to leave before 6pm, you will not be permitted to bring your vehicle on site to take down your stall.
- Forms must be completed and returned no later than the 31st May 2018. Payment must also be made by this date.
- The Carnival team does not provide risk assessment templates.
- Food and drink stalls will also need to submit a food permit as requested by Environmental Health at Warwick District Council.
- Any trader wishing to sell Alcohol must apply for a TENS with Warwick District Council.
- Insurance & Risk Assessment must also be provided to the Festival Manager once application has been submitted.
Contact the Festival Managers:
Access to parking will be provided for traders at Riverside House and is the grounds of Warwick District Councils offices. This car park is a short 2 minute walk away from the Pump Room Gardens. A small fee of £5 per vehicle will be required.
This parking facility will be open and closed at set times throughout the day to ensure security is maintained for the council offices. This car park will be OPEN from 07:30HRS until 09:30HRs for traders to park their vehicle. The gates will then be locked by our security reopening at 18:00HRS and will be locked back up at 18:30HRS.
Traders will not be permitted to access their vehicles between 09:30HRS & 18:00HRS, unless there is an emergency. In case of an emergency please notify the Festival Manager who will arrange the gates to be unlocked, however a fee of £75 will be passed onto the stall holder if a request like this is made.
**NEW CARNIVAL PROGRAMME**
We are creating a new Carnival programme, which will include event information, local vouchers/offers and advertorial space. 4,000 programmes will be distributed across Leamington. If you would like to advertise or have a voucher for your business please indicate your preference below. All vouchers for stallholders are on a first come first served basis in order to be included next to the ‘List of Festival Traders’ section.
All prices are exclusive of artwork design costs. If you would like a voucher/advert to be professionally designed this will be an additional £10. All sizes are a rough guide.
A big thanks to Barkers Amusements & Barkers Catering for their continued support!