BECOME A SPONSOR
Attracting a crowd of around 8,000 people, the Leamington Carnival is now an annual free community event in the Royal Leamington Spa calendar – and the best day out of the year. The Carnival exists to celebrate community spirit, involving a host of schools, charities, community groups and residents from all over the town and beyond. The aim of the Carnival is to raise funds for charities in & around Warwick District.
It requires significant time, energy and resources to make the Carnival happen, a team of volunteers work tirelessly throughout the year to plan the event. This team rely heavliy on sponsorship and support from local businesses to help fund the event - without this there would be no Carnival.
Businesses and organisations sponsoring Leamington Carnival can benefit from our high profile marketing and publicity;
In 2018, our sponsors can expect to be:
- Highlighted on our website with logo, link & write up
- Logo featured on advertising banners, posters, leaflets & Carnival programme around Warwick District
- Logo featured on social media channels
- Media coverage: Be included in press releases, interviews, and photo shoots to generate media coverage for your business across all regional media
- Stand on Carnival day within the festival area
We offer a range of sponsorship opportunities. Get in touch and talk so that we can work together to create a tailor-made sponsorship package that fits your organisation's requirements. To discuss a sponsorship package and for further information please email Jamie (Event Manager) Jamie@leamingtoncarnival.org.uk
If you want to support Leamington Carnival but don't feel sponsorship is the right way, could you offer:
- Volunteers to help out on Carnival day?
- Food and drink for volunteers?
- Meeting spaces for our monthly meetings?
- Help with publicity, eg designing posters, distributing publicity, website design?
- Anything else?
We'd love to speak! So get in touch!